This is the 4th video in TM's I Love Toy Trains series
- Dixieland Opening
- I Love Toy Trains Opening Theme
- Stop, Look, Listen
- Smooth Operator
- What Do 'Ya Hear?
- Signal Lights
- I'm An Engineer
- Early In The Morning
- Dinosaur's Revenge
- I Love Toy Trains Closing Theme
Trivia and GoofsEdit
- This is the last video to be narrated by a girl.
- This is the first time Jeff's name is heard in I Love Toy Trains.
- This is the only video to date to feature BRIO Trains.
- This is the only video that doesn't feature footage of Standard Gauge trains.
- This is the last video that doesn't feature American Flyer trains until I Love Toy Trains 10.
- This is the first video of a few things:
- The first video to use exclusivley James Coffey songs.
- The first video to frequentlly use narrated segments.
- The first video to discuss how the diffrent trains work and the roadnames they come in.
- Some sparks can be seen when the train runs into the milk cans.
- Some of the BRIO footage is used in "I Love Toy Trains: The Final Show" but with a pinch "Come Ride Along With Me" instead of an instrumental version of the opening theme.
- Blue Tak is used to keep the telephone pole in the T-Rex's mouth.
- Behind-the-Scenes footage of the dinosaur segment was uploaded to YouTube by tmbooks.