I Love Toy Trains was a video made by Tom McComas of TM Books and Video for his son, Jeff, who later started narrating the series. It was later relesed to the public as "I Love Toy Trains" on VHS in 1993.
The video was a sucsess, and the staff at TM made a sequal, and another sequal, and so on.
- Dixieland Opening
- I Love Toy Trains Opening Theme (later versions)
- Blooper Reels
- Toy Train Revue
- Old No. 7
- Country Jamboree
- Wabash Cannonball
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- I Love Toy Trains Closing Theme (Later versions)
- Various Instrumental Pieces
Old McDonald Had A Farm, Old McDonald Had A Train, I've Been Working On The Railroad, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star were in the video, but sung by children.
- This is the only video to have songs sung by children without being accompanied by any adults or background music.
- On the 1993/1994 VHS, the credits are different, but in later versions, it replaces the original credits with the James Coffey version of the I Love Toy Trains closing theme.
- On the 2000 version, after the instrumental piece (which is called "Country Jamboree"), the train crash and the witch were replaced with a voice from a man saying, "CO1601 you are clear." Then, a muffled voice says something. Then the whistle is heard. Then the bell is heard. And then, the train chugs out of the station.